Limited Edition Print Release
- Every print is hand-signed & numbered by Jay Alders
- Museum Quality Giclée print quality.
- Acid-Free & UV Resistant Ink and Materials.
- Details for each print option is listed above.
- Vivid and Accurate Color Matched to Original.
“The Glow of Hope” – The sun hangs over the horizon of the ocean. This boldly painted seascape captures the warmth of those golden hours of the day. The earthy brown tones and yellow highlights on the waves and water create an atmospheric blanket of comfort. Painted on April 6th 2020. During week three of the CoronaVirus lockdown.
I painted this surf art live on my Patreon Page and hope that both this piece and my sharing of the painting brought some inspiration and happiness to you.