This weeks episode is with the one and only Garrett Dutton, otherwise known as G Love.
Garrett shares his story from sitting on the curbs of Philly and playing an acoustic guitar to selling out massive shows and playing with everyone from Jack Johnson to Ben Harper.
This interview covers everything from Picasso and street art to Nas and TLC. Garretts shares his methods on stage and where is roots and hustle all started.
This interview is inspiring for creative types and fans alike. His music and skills are diverse, his personality humble, hilarious and kind. His stories of trying new things, pivoting through the music industry and finding comfort in his current style and sound will give you an exclusive inside look to his methods and his truly unique sound.
- Jack Johnson
- Alma Surf Trip
- TLC – Don’t Go Chasing Waterfalls
- Bob Dylan
- Jimi Hendrix
- Donavon Frankenreiter
- Pablo Picasso – Genius on Netflix
- Art Basel
- Backstage at Sea Hear Now in Asbury Park
- Chicken Curry
- New Album Spring of 2019
- G Love Coming Home For Christmas Album – Black Friday!
Links & Resources:
- Chuck Treece and G Love: Lottery
- Jack Johnson and G Love
- Brazil trip – Alma Surf
- Rio Jam – by Jay Alders
- G Loves Albums
- Beautiful with Tristan Prettyman
- Jay on stage with G. Love & Special Sauce
- Brazil – Hotel Lobby Jam
- G Love in Jersey – Solo Gig at the Algonquin with Jay Alders Art
- James Havard
- Cape Cod Roots and Blues
- Profile photo by Kaelan Barowsky
Connect with G Love
Connect with Jay Alders
Connect with Chelsea Alders & Companies