- Size: 18 x 24 inch
- Six-color screenprint.
- Three total AP versions are available.
- Each print is hand signed & numbered.
- Ships Rolled.
- Standard (purple and yellow variant) on 100# paper stock: Edition of 33
- Rainbow Foil (purple and yellow variant): Edition of 22
- Swirl Rainbow Foil (purple and yellow variant): Edition of 12
Gig Poster FAQ:
Shipping & Handling
- Gig Posters will be rolled carefully and shipped in either heavy-duty tubes or elongated boxes with either bubble wrap or paper fill.
- I personally inspect each print and take measures to make sure each one is handled and packaged well.
- I reserve the right to choose which carrier to use.
- You will have tracking emailed to you after it ships. I generally ship 1-2 times a week to help me stay sane.
- If you’re an international customer: I can not mark the package’s value for less than it’s worth, so please don’t even ask. Also note, if you’re out of the USA, there’s a good chance there’ll be a VAT tax charged by your country. This is totally out of my hands and you are responsible for this.
What happens if it arrives damaged?
First, I’ll say that I am stoked to have a near-perfect track record for my art arriving perfectly. That said, in very rare instances, unfortunate stuff happens during shipping. This sucks.
While I can not guarantee a refund for damage caused by the carrier during transit, I will help you file a claim with the carrier if this happens.
In some instances, (at my discretion) I’ll file a claim on your behalf but I would require that you provide all necessary photos they request and be cool during the process because there’s just about always a happy ending.
If there’s damage by something I neglectfully did, I’ll of course refund you and/or provide a replacement if it’s possible.