Beach Sweep – Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Art Print
This painting was commissioned by World Master Jiu-Jitsu IBJJF Championship Tyler Bosard in 2017 of Gracie Barra Jiu Jitsu in Texas. The scene of the grapplers on the beach was inspired by Tyler Bosard’s love of surfing and the ocean and the time he spent in Brazil learning the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
- Every print is hand-signed & numbered by Jay Alders.
- Museum Quality Giclée print quality.
- Acid-Free & UV Resistant Ink and Materials.
- Details for each print option is listed above.
- Vivid and Accurate Color Matched to Original.
The original acrylic painting measures 40 x 30 inches and is sold and in the Tyler Bosard Private Collection in Texas.