About the Painting
“Belmar Barrel” was inspired by one of Jay’s old hometown break in Belmar, New Jersey. Known for it’s heavy tubes during hurricane season especially, this painting captures the feeling of a dawn patrol surf off the famous jetty on 18th Ave.
It was designed as the poster art for the Foster’s Belmar Pro 2011 Official surfing contest Poster.More infoMedium of Original Painting: Digitally paintedAlso available in Fine Art & Canvas Prints, Matted Prints, Posters and more!
Limited Edition Print Release
- Every print is hand-signed & numbered by Jay Alders.
- Museum Quality Giclée print quality.
- Acid-Free & UV Resistant Ink and Materials.
- Details for each print option is listed above.
- Vivid and Accurate Color Matched to Original.