- Every print is hand-signed & numbered by Jay Alders.
- Museum Quality Giclée print quality.
- Acid-Free & UV Resistant Ink and Materials.
- Details for each print option is listed above.
- Vivid and Accurate Color Matched to Original.
- Available on Archival Canvas & Archival Hot-Pressed Cotton-Rag
This painting is inspired by Manasquan Beach, at the southern end of Monmouth County, New Jersey. The jetty in this scene is an icon to locals and surfers from around the world. Even Surfing legends like Andy Irons have enjoyed the consistently high quality waves here.
The artist, Jay Alders grew up surfing here and it's still a favorite beach spot for he and his wife and three children.