Limited Edition Print Release
- Every print is hand-signed & numbered by Jay Alders.
- Museum Quality Giclée print quality.
- Acid-Free & UV Resistant Ink and Materials.
- Details for each print option is listed above.
- Vivid and Accurate Color Matched to Original.
Chunky, heavy slabs of the sea with the warm rays of the sunset reflected off the ocean’s surface. This contemporary impressionistic impasto rendition of seascape by artist Jay Alders is now available as a limited edition.
A little background story on the painting
I painted this during week 3 on CoronaVirus lockdown. It’s been a crazy time. So much uncertainty and worry and yes, lots of time to reflect. I’ve been painting a lot this month. It soothes me, it gives me a way to escape. I was thinking back to being out on the open ocean and watching the sunset. This painting carries me away from my heavy reflections.
Want to see how I painted this contemporary Seascape?
I video recorded the entire process of this painting. I have made it available as a long-form painting demonstration with Artist Voice-Over on my Patreon Page.