This ocean inspired art print beautifully captures the moonrise bouncing across the surface of the sea. This contemporary painting of the ocean's textures will become a focal point for any salty toed beach lover.
This was originally painted on stage with singer/songwriter Quincy Mumford at The Stone Pony in December 2018. The second set was a Prince tribute. In this mixed media painting, there are collaged elements from lyrics of Prince songs as well as positive affirmations underneath the thick layers of texture paint.
This museum quality print is color matched to the original surf themed artwork and is signed and numbered by the artist.
- Limited Edition Print
- 25 Artist Proofs
- Every print is hand-signed & numbered by Jay Alders.
- Museum Quality Giclée print quality
- Acid-Free & UV Resistant Ink and Materials.
- Details for each print option is detailed
- Vivid and Accurate Color Matched to Original
- Framing options available
A portion of sales will go to Mary's Place by The Sea, which provides a place for women with Cancer to heal their mind, body, and soul.
Notes: Allow 2-4 weeks production time before shipping occurs. Rush shipping will not speed up production time. For time-sensitive needs, please contact us before ordering.