David Foral is the Bass Guitarist for the Multi-Platinum Alternative Rock band Dirty Heads, a Visual Artist, and Music Producer and has written and collaborated on songs for: Dirtyheads, Maroon 5, Pepper, Bear Grillz, Jesse Royal, Kabaka Pyramid, Hirie, Kash’d Out, Joe Samba, Surfer Girl and more.
As a fine artist Dave works in a multitude of mediums in his constantly evolving style. He pulls inspiration from his background in Graphic Design and Tattoo. His creations have been licensed for Album Covers, Concert Posters, T-shirts and merchandise.
During this podcast, Dave shares his story from the early days as a music fanatic carrying equipment to get into show and bands like Sublime and No Doubt doing house parties in LA up through how he became the bassist for Dirty Heads.
Dave talks fondly about the early days in the band when they all had to squish in a van to get to gigs and what it was like stepping on stage at Red Rocks in Colorado for the first time.
Jay Alders and David speak about their upcoming Art collab which is dropping as an NFT and signed, limited edition print. (Details will be posted on David and Jay’s socials as well as DavidForal.com and JayAlders.com
The two artists also get into their opinions and offer insider insights and tips on Web3 and the NFT scene which will inform and educate during this bear market. Dave and Jay offer thoughts on where they see the NFT space moving towards and how quality projects will outlast the hype and rug pulls.
This episode is both entertaining and abundant with wisdom and practical advice for any musician, artist, entrepreneur, or fan. We hope that you love it.
If you do, please leave us a review, subscribe, like and share.
Listen to the Full Interview with David Foral
Examples of David Foral’s Artwork
Watch on YouTube
- Tapping into the zone as an artist.
- What work ethic looks like for a musician and artist that wants to make it.
- Surreal moments and behind the velvet rope stories as a member of an internationally famous music band.
- What it takes to stand out as a good bass guitarist and some of his favorite players.
- How the inner creative languages of music and art connect.
- How the Law of Attraction applies in the real world.
- The importance of building a large artistic vocabulary whether your chosen medium is art, painting, digital art or music.
- Finding your style and evolving your creative expression.
- Why every artist that’s serious should be taking responsibility for their decisions if they want to make it.
David Foral Links & Resources:
• Website: https://davidforal.com
• Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/davidallenforal/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/david_foral/
• NFTs: https://davidforal.com/nft
• Left Coast Sound: https://soundcloud.com/leftcoastsound
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/davidforal
Jay Alders NFT Collections
- Virtual NFT Gallery: https://oncyber.io/jayalders
- OpenSea Jay Alders: https://opensea.io/collection/jayalders
- OpenSea Hydroglyphics; https://opensea.io/collection/hydroglyphics
- OpenSea Chromascopic: https://opensea.io/collection/chromascopic
- OpenSea The Line Up: https://opensea.io/collection/thelineup
- OpenSea Unravelled Reality: https://opensea.io/collection/unravelled-reality
- OBJKT: https://objkt.com/profile/tz1hH3jdYayGh14Aat8XHNezyBr2kpkzCz4B
- Foundation: https://foundation.app/@jayalders
Connect with Jay Alders
- Jay Alders Website: jayalders.com
- Text me: jayalders.com/text
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/jayalders
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/jayalders
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jayalders
Connect with The Shifting Perceptions Podcast:
Connect with Chelsea Alders & Companies
* Contains Affiliate Links