- Size: 18 x 24 inch
- Five-color screen print.
- Two AP versions are available.
- Each print is hand signed & numbered.
- Ships Rolled.
- Standard (Night-time variant) on 100# paper stock: Edition of 43
- Rainbow Foil (Night-time variant): Edition of 32
A word from the Artist
This was a fun gig poster design to work on. I have spent a lot of time in Key West. I got my scuba certification there and have experienced my share of hangovers there back in the day.
I wanted this poster art to capture the chill, laidback vibes of the island. Those quiet moments between partying and playing in the sun and the water. Those times of self-reflection.
For me, playing guitar and enjoying nature instantly brings me to a calm state of mind. A few puffs under a palm tree and some sun light on your face.
Gig Poster FAQ:
Shipping & Handling
- Gig Posters will be rolled carefully and shipped in heavy-duty elongated boxes with either bubble wrap or paper fill.
- Artist will personally inspect each print and take measures to make sure each one is handled and packaged well.
- Artist reserves the right to choose which carrier to use.
- You will have tracking emailed to you after it ships. I generally ship 1-2 times a week to help me stay sane.
- We can not be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- If you’re an international customer: I can not mark the package’s value for less than it’s worth, so please don’t even ask.
- If you’re out of the USA, there’s a good chance there’ll be a VAT tax charged by your country. This is totally out of my hands and you are responsible for this.
What happens if it arrives damaged?
First, I’ll say that I am proud to have a near-perfect track record for my art arriving perfectly. I’m super careful about packing securely. That said, in very rare instances, unfortunate stuff happens during shipping. This sucks, I know.
While I can not guarantee a refund for damage caused by the carrier during transit, I will help you file a claim with the carrier if this happens.
In some instances, (at my discretion) I’ll file a claim on your behalf but I would require that you provide all necessary photos that UPS or USPS request and please be cool during the process. I assure you there’s just about always a happy ending.
If there’s damage by something I clearly caused somehow, I will refund you and/or provide a replacement if it’s possible.
Want to add a T-Shirt? (based on the first 311 Art I ever did)
(Limited sizes left)