Best selling author and brand innovator Mark Stinson and Jay Alders talk about how to find your unique artistic style, creative process and what it’s like to make a living from your creativity.
In this podcast, artist and author Jay Alders talks to Host Mark Stinson about:
- What it’s like working as a freelance artist and how the process is different from making work for yourself.
- How do you create a signature look with your art?
- Where does inspiration come from?
- How to make your art connect with people?
- Making a living without feeling like a sell-out.
- Being Authentic as an artist.
- Finding balance between the business and creative aspects of being an entrepreneur and working artist.
- How should artists know what to do next?
- Using social media and the web properly?
- How to market your artwork.
- Jay’s process of writing his first book.
Listen to the full episide:
- Captivate.FM: https://markstinson.captivate.fm/episode/jay-alders-fine-artist
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/jay-alders-internationally-acclaimed-fine-artist/id1529812538?i=1000535606036
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2pr2qVvS3A5bWtJA3l79d1?si=vPsnzoU3QuCm-ync7wKZLw&dl_branch=1