Cocoa Beach, FL – Jay Alders is proud to be one of the sponsors for the 5th Annual Slater Brothers’ Invitational. Alders will be attending the event again this year and donating signed Surf related artwork for the charity auction.
Bright House Networks presents The World Skin Cancer Foundation Slater Brothers Invitational taking place October 22-24 at Coconuts on the Beach in Cocoa Beach, FL. This event will feature world-class professional surfers including 9-time ASP World Champion, Kelly Slater. Also, world-class vert-ramp skater, Adam Taylor, will be surfing in the invitational and skating the mini-vert ramp along with his talented skate siblings, Dylan and Lea Taylor.
All proceeds will go to benefit the World Skin Cancer Foundation (www.worldskincancerfoundation.com)
Schedule of Events
- Thursday, October 21 – Kick-off party at Rusty’s (Port Canaveral)
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 22-24 – Longboard and Shortboard Invitational Competition (Coconuts on the Beach)
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, October 22-24 – Mini-Vert Ramp Exhibition
- Friday Night, October 22 – Concert at Coconuts on the Beach featuring Haley Sales (www.hayleysales.com) and Josh Miller (Coconuts on the Beach)
- Saturday Morning, October 23 – 5K Beach Run/Walk
- Saturday, October 23 – Free Skin Cancer Screenings from Noon to 3pm
- Saturday Night, October 23 – Quiksilver and Red Bull present “Scratching the Surface” movie (Coconuts on the Beach)
- Sunday, October 24 – Fun day on the beach with games and fun competitions