Darren Tahbaz sits down with 3 renowned NFT artists as they discuss their entrance into the world of NFTs, the state of NFT art, and how they continue to provide utility through a bear market.
Artists & NFT Creators Jay Alders, Koceila Chougar, and Jason Chambers sit down with The HUSL‘s Darren Tahbaz in November 2022 at Miami’s DCentral Event during Art Basel to discuss the NFT space, the purpose and intentions of being an Artist and what the future of NFTs hold.
Tahbaz brings up interesting questions and raises pertinent topics to the artists such as:
- What are NFTs?
- Why crypto technology on the blockchain matters for artists?
- What drives artists to pursue their craft?
- The artists discuss their collections on OpenSea and other platforms.
- How does music and other art forms connect to NFTs and visual art?
- Where are NFTs going next?
- And much more.
Videographer: Andre Dubois
Media Outlet: HUSL Media