Jay Alders was interviewed by good friend Travie on his show, “Fired Up on The Blockchain”.
Jay and Travie have been friends for about 15 years and their worlds crossed paths on a new level with shared interested in web 3.0 space over the past year or so.
This far-reaching conversation touches upon:
- The glory days
- What it takes to turn your passion into a living
- Becoming a full-time artist
- Web 3.0 and NFTs
- Having fun and getting it done
- Reinventing yourself
- Taking chances as an entrepreneur
- Leaving the security of a “real job” to chase your dreams
- The law of attraction and manufacturing your own luck
- The importance of diversifying your income stream as an artist and entrepreneur
- And much more!
If you’re an artist, an entrepreneur (or want to be) or interested in side hustles, web 3.0, what it takes to make it happen or want some courage to chase you dreams, this one’s for you!
Podcast Episode Link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/14-fired-up-on-art-x-music-with-jay-alders/id1640743152?i=1000580302187
Follow Travie: https://twitter.com/MrTravisTho
Jay Alders links all in one place: https://jayalders/links
Main NFT Collection: https://opensea.io/collection/jayalders?utm_source=hoobe&utm_medium=social
Jay’s Oncyber Gallery: https://oncyber.io/jayalders?utm_source=hoobe&utm_medium=social
Jay’s Spatial Gallery: https://spatial.io/s/623e19d54cba670001d23918?share=5542347901612615026&utm_source=hoobe&utm_medium=social